Few days ago Apple presented its new iPad. The name is not yet known. You can call it iPad 3, iPad 2S or iPad HD. So I decided to make a simple list of what the new iPad, compared with iPad 2, brings you:
1. Bigger resolution, 2048 x 1536, and a new "Retina" display.
2. CPU is better, now it has dual-core Apple A5X.
3. Rear camera is now 5 megapixel, with autofocus.
5. New Bluetooth, Bluetooth 4.0.
6. It is thicker now, 9,4 mm.
7. It is also slightly heavier, 652 grams.
8. Battery life is the same but it uses different battery, 42.5 watt-hour lithium polymer (rated 10 hours / 9 on 4G).
So I leave it to you to decide whether it is worth to buy the new iPad, or you will continue using older versions. However, it is useful to know that it will cost you from $499 to $829. Personally, I'll continue using my iPad 2.