Just to get the picture, Nubia Z5 is a phone in the range of HTC Butterfly / Droid DNA and even Samsung (the expected, but still unannounced) Galaxy S4.
Nubia Z5 Specs:
- 5-inch display, 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean,
- HSPA +, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n,
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- Background 13 megapixel camera with flash and front 2 megapixel camera.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064) quad core 1.5GHz processor,
- 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory and a
- Battery of 3,000 mAh.
- Dimensions: 138 x 69.2 x 7.6 mm.
- Weight: 126 grams.
From ZTE say that the phone will be on sale from January 2013. First in China at a cost of $555, in white and black. Also, there will be much more expensive and mysterious titanium version which will cost $1,300.
However, Nubia Z5 is not the only powerful smartphone that ZTE plans to present in the near future. The company also prepares Grand S, a 6.9 mm slim phone with a 5-inch full-HD display and a backlit 13 megapixel camera.
ZTE claims that the Grand S will be the slimmest 5-inch smartphone in the world. According sources this smartphone is supposed to have Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 quad core processor of 1.5 GHz, 2GB of RAM and a battery of 2,500 mAh.
The company plans to disclose the specifications and price at CES in January.